Free Pass Benefit
Our museum gives this benefit to the municipal schools who can’t afford a visit to the museum. Almost 15.000 children enjoy of our amazing collection every year.
Free Passes Benefit Form:
Download this form, read it carefully, sign and send it to the next emails firstname.lastname@example.org, or to email@example.com
Protocol For The People Who Visit Our Museum:
Museo de Colchagua is an institution that looks after of a big amount of historical objects which are cultural heritage so because all of this, the museum requests to the visitors their collaboration in some basic rules of conservation and behaves:
- Don’t take photos and/or record videos inside of the museum.
- Don’t take any object of the museum exhibition.
- It is strictly forbidden to get in any of the vehicles, carriages or any machine of the exhibition.
- Not to rely on objects, displays or museographic elements of the exhibition room of the museum.
- Not to Yell or run inside of the museum, because of the risk for the displays and objects which are shown.
- Don’t enter with food or drinks.
- It is not allowed to get into the exhibition carrying bags of backpacks; it must be left in the ticket store of the museum. If you are carrying some important object, you have to say that for ensure your objects.
- Pets are not allowed.
- in case of a electricity cut, is pretty much important to stay relaxed and hold on wherever you would be in that moment while the energy come back; the museum has electric issues so the energy will be restored in just a couple of minutes, if it were necessary, the museum staff will enable emergency exits.
We appreciate your cooperation and wish you a nice and successful stay in our institution.